ASK House Serviced Office Centre Facilities and Services Provided
We provide our serviced office suites on a flexible short licence - the most cost-effective and flexible accommodation solution for small and start-up businesses. Our minimum term being just 3 months.
Unlike many other centres we have no hidden charges and keep as much as possible included in your simple low cost monthly fee.
Because you pay a fixed price every month, the only extra charges are any metered services that you have used such as photocopies, franked postage, board room hire or telephone calls.
Our simple serviced office solution allows you to eliminate the high set-up costs of a lease and benefit from shared building overheads that are already included in your monthly fee such as expensive items like high speed Internet, electricity, heating and business rates.
A simple flexible short-term licence also makes life easier too, saving you a fortune in legal fees and a long tie in often personally guaranteed, that comes with leasing an office.
We have been a Serviced Office Centre since 2001 and have received only positive feedback from our many tenants - why not come and see for yourself?
The monthly fee charged for each suite includes all of the following fixed services:-
- Local Authority Rates
- Leased Line Super High Speed Fibre 60Mb Internet*** in your suite - with your own Wireless Router and static IP address included
- Weekly Suite Cleaning
- Desks & Chairs
- Shared Kitchen
- Redcare Security Alarm System with 24/7 monitoring
- Electronic Key Fob Building Access
- Fire Extinguishers & Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Reception Services
- Telephone Extensions and 01284 DDI numbers*
- Centralised Fax Service*
- Post Franking and Mail Sorting**
Also available to tenants are the following services charged on a monthly bill at our published rates:
- Board Room hire
- Franked Post **
- Fax service *
- Telephone Calls made *
* You only pay for outgoing calls. Calls made from your suite are billed to you monthly on an itemised bill at our published rates.
** You only pay for the postage at cost; our Reception Service franks and sends out the mail out for you.
*** The building has a 60Mb ISP level fibre Internet Circuit that everyone has access to on their own Wireless Router and network.